Acceptance Rate 40 %
SAT Average 1,335
Tuition & Fees $33,962
Student Population 442
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $34,570
Soka University of America is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Aliso Viejo, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $33,962 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 442 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 40% and the graduation rate is 89% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Soka University of America are $33,962. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $33,962 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Soka. The acceptance rate of Soka is 40% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 53%. The average graduation rate is 89% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $34,570 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 442 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Soka offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Soka University of America does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Soka University of America has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?