Tuition & Fees $17,390
Student Population 103
Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Oakland, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,390 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 103 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $17,991 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ACCHS. A total of 103 students is attending .
ACCHS offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Academy of Chinese Culture and Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?