Acceptance Rate 79 %
SAT Average 1,270
Tuition & Fees $26,000
Student Population 407
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $13,303
Thomas Aquinas College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Santa Paula, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $26,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 407 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 79% and the graduation rate is 84% last year.
The salary after graduation from Thomas Aquinas College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Thomas Aquinas College are $26,000.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Thomas Aquinas. The acceptance rate of Thomas Aquinas is 79% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 73%. The average graduation rate is 84% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $13,303 and 62% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 407 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Thomas Aquinas offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Thomas Aquinas College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Thomas Aquinas College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?