Student Population 3,813
Western University of Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pomona, California. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 3,813 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Western University of Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $108,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Western University of Health Sciences. A total of 3,813 students is attending .
Student Population for Western University of Health Sciences is 3,813
|Address||309 E 2nd St, Pomona, CA 91766-1854|
|Net Price Calculator||www.westernu.edu/financial-budgets|
Western University of Health Sciences offers 16 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||8||0|
Western University of Health Sciences does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Western University of Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?