Tuition & Fees $23,555
Student Population 3,813
Western University of Health Sciences is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Pomona, California. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $23,555 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 3,813 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Western University of Health Sciences varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $108,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $23,596 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Western University of Health Sciences. A total of 3,813 students is attending .
Student Population for Western University of Health Sciences is 3,813
Western University of Health Sciences offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||8||0|
Western University of Health Sciences does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Western University of Health Sciences has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?