Tuition & Fees $18,429
Student Population 734
Southwestern Law School (Southwestern Law School) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The 2020 tuition & fees of Southwestern Law School is $18,429 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 734 students are enrolled into Southwestern Law School.
The salary after graduation from Southwestern Law School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $103,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $18,630 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Southwestern Law School. Total 734 students are attending Southwestern Law School. Total 734 students are attending Southwestern Law School.
|Address||3050 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90010-1106|
|Net Price Calculator||www.swlaw.edu/admissions-financial-aid/tuition-fees/student-service-fee-other-fees|
Southwestern Law School offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
Southwestern Law School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Southwestern Law School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?