Acceptance Rate 65 %
SAT Average 1,215
Tuition & Fees $48,180
Student Population 1,277
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $25,896
Westmont College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Santa Barbara, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $48,180 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,277 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 65% and the graduation rate is 79% last year.
The salary after graduation from Westmont College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Westmont College are $48,180.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Westmont. The acceptance rate of Westmont is 65% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average graduation rate is 79% and the transfer-out rate is 19%. The average received amount of financial aid is $25,896 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,277 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Westmont offers 29 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Westmont College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,460)
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?