Acceptance Rate 70 %
SAT Average 1,240
Tuition & Fees $48,180
Student Population 1,226
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $30,690
Westmont College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Santa Barbara, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $48,180 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,226 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 70% and the graduation rate is 72% last year.
The salary after graduation from Westmont College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $58,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Westmont College are $48,180.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Westmont. The acceptance rate of Westmont is 70% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average graduation rate is 72% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $30,690 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,226 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Westmont College is 70 %.
Graduation Rate for Westmont College is 72 %
Retention Rate for Westmont College is 82 %
Student Population for Westmont College is 1,226
Student to Faculty Ratio for Westmont College is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $30,690 at Westmont College.
Financial Aid Amount
Westmont offers 29 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Westmont College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,460)
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?