Acceptance Rate 43 %
Student Population 86
Oikos University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Oakland, California. The highest degree offered by Oikos University is Master's degree. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 86 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 43% last year.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Oikos. The acceptance rate of Oikos is 43% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 67%. A total of 86 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Oikos University is 43 %.
Retention Rate for Oikos University is 50 %
Student Population for Oikos University is 86
Student to Faculty Ratio for Oikos University is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
Oikos offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Oikos University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?