Oikos University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Oakland, California. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 86 students are enrolled into Oikos University. The highest degree offered by Oikos University is Master's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 43% last year.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Oikos University. The acceptance rate of Oikos University is 43% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 67%. Total 86 students are attending Oikos University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1. Total 86 students are attending Oikos University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Oikos University offers 2 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Oikos University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?