University of Saint Katherine is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in San Marcos, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 187 students are enrolled into University of Saint Katherine. The highest degree offered by University of Saint Katherine is Bachelor's degree.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, University of Saint Katherine tuition and fees are $25,300 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at University of Saint Katherine. Total 187 students are attending University of Saint Katherine and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $10,231 and 100 students received grants of scholarship aid (53.48% of total undergraduate students). Total 187 students are attending University of Saint Katherine and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
University of Saint Katherine offers 4 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Saint Katherine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
University of Saint Katherine accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?