Acceptance Rate 78.48 %
Tuition & Fees $26,700
Student Population 249
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $14,680
University of Saint Katherine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Marcos, California. The highest degree offered by University of Saint Katherine is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $26,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 249 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78.48% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Saint Katherine's tuition & fees is $26,700.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Saint Katherine. The acceptance rate of Saint Katherine is 78.48% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 62.90%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $14,680 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 249 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for University of Saint Katherine is 78.48 %.
Retention Rate for University of Saint Katherine is 78 %
Student Population for University of Saint Katherine is 249
Student to Faculty Ratio for University of Saint Katherine is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $14,680 at University of Saint Katherine.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1637 Capalina Road, San Marcos, CA 92069|
|Net Price Calculator||www.usk.edu/net-price-calculator|
Saint Katherine offers 14 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of Saint Katherine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?