Tuition & Fees $22,980
Student Population 1,163
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,749
Palo Alto University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Palo Alto, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $22,980 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,163 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Palo Alto's tuition & fees is $22,980. For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $32,341.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Palo Alto.
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,749 and 88% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,163 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Student Population for Palo Alto University is 1,163
Student to Faculty Ratio for Palo Alto University is 12 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
12 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,749 at Palo Alto University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1791 Arastradero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94304-1337|
Palo Alto offers 6 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Palo Alto University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Palo Alto University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?