Touro University California (TUC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Vallejo, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 1,435 students are enrolled into TUC. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $26,498 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at TUC. Total 1,435 students are attending TUC. Total 1,435 students are attending TUC.
|Address||1310 Club Drive, Vallejo, CA 94592|
|Net Price Calculator||studentservices.tu.edu/HEAAttendCost.html|
TUC offers 14 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
Touro University California offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Touro University California has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?