2023 Tuition & Fees $19,399
Student Population 257
Students:Faculty 4 : 1
Shepherd University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. The highest degree offered by Shepherd University is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $19,399 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $14,033.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 257 students are enrolled.
Explore Shepherd University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Shepherd's tuition & fees is $19,399. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $14,033.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Shepherd. A total of 257 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Retention Rate for Shepherd University is 65 %
Student Population for Shepherd University is 257
Student to Faculty Ratio for Shepherd University is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
Shepherd offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Shepherd University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Shepherd University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?