Religious AffiliationNot Affiliated
offers the online courses (may be not for degree) for undergraduate programs. It provides the programs to its students. The following table summarizes the special learning opportunities at for academic year 2021-2022.
|Online Degree Program||✗|
It has own libraries on its campus. The following table lists student services provided at to its attendants.
|Academic/career counseling service||✗|
|Employment services for students||✗|
|Placement services for completers||✗|
|On-campus day care for students' children||✗|
|Library facilities at institution||✔|
has programs, benefits, and services to veterans, military service members, and/or their families. You can check more information about veterans benefits at -.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Service members Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Special Facts about
is not affiliated with any religion. The school does not offer medical degree and it does not have its own hospital. The following table shows additional and special facts about .
|Religious Affiliation||Not applicable|
|Historical Black School||✗|
|Offer Medical Degree||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?