Tuition & Fees $14,399
Student Population 300
Claremont Lincoln University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Claremont, California. The highest degree offered by Claremont Lincoln University is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,399 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 300 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $12,000 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Claremont Lincoln. A total of 300 students is attending .
Student Population for Claremont Lincoln University is 300
Claremont Lincoln offers 3 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Claremont Lincoln University is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Claremont Lincoln University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?