2023 Tuition & Fees $13,200
Student Population 325
Claremont Lincoln University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Claremont, California. The highest degree offered by Claremont Lincoln University is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,200 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $13,200.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 325 students are enrolled.
Explore Claremont Lincoln University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $13,200.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Claremont Lincoln. A total of 325 students is attending .
Student Population for Claremont Lincoln University is 325
|Address||150 West First Street, Claremont, CA 91711-4744|
|Net Price Calculator||www.claremontlincoln.edu/students/net-price-calculator/|
Claremont Lincoln offers 6 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Claremont Lincoln University is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Claremont Lincoln University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
Know about California Colleges
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?