Tuition & Fees $13,200
Student Population 300
Claremont Lincoln University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Claremont, California. The highest degree offered by Claremont Lincoln University is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $13,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 300 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $13,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Claremont Lincoln. A total of 300 students is attending .
Student Population for Claremont Lincoln University is 300
|Address||150 West First Street, Claremont, CA 91711-4744|
|Net Price Calculator||www.claremontlincoln.edu/students/net-price-calculator/|
Claremont Lincoln offers 6 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Claremont Lincoln University is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Claremont Lincoln University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?