2023 Tuition & Fees $7,530
Student Population 25
Graduation Rate 75 %
Students:Faculty 3 : 1
Pacific States University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $7,530 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $7,890.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 25 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Pacific States's tuition & fees is $7,530. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $7,890.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Pacific States. A total of 25 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Pacific States University is 75 %
Retention Rate for Pacific States University is 100 %
Student Population for Pacific States University is 25
Student to Faculty Ratio for Pacific States University is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
Pacific States offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Pacific States University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?