2023 Tuition & Fees $10,582
Student Population 124
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,550
Graduation Rate 50 %
Students:Faculty 2 : 1
American Jewish University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
American Jewish University is affiliated with Jewish.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $10,582 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $26,862.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 124 students are enrolled.
Explore American Jewish University
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, AJU's tuition & fees is $10,582. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $26,862.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at AJU.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,550 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 124 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Graduation Rate for American Jewish University is 50 %
Student Population for American Jewish University is 124
Student to Faculty Ratio for American Jewish University is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,550 at American Jewish University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||15600 Mulholland Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90077-1519|
|Net Price Calculator||www.aju.edu/financial-aid/tuition-and-fees/net-price-calculator|
AJU offers 17 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
American Jewish University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,500)
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?