Acceptance Rate 96 %
Tuition & Fees $32,404
Student Population 168
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,717
Graduation Rate 100 %
American Jewish University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $32,404 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 168 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 96% and the graduation rate is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of American Jewish University are $32,404. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $32,301 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at AJU. The acceptance rate of AJU is 96% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 25%. The average graduation rate is 100% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,717 and 85% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 168 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
AJU offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
American Jewish University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $8,692)
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?