John F. Kennedy University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Pleasant Hill, California. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 975 students are enrolled into John F. Kennedy University. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, John F. Kennedy University tuition and fees are $8,500 for all students. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $8,500 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at John F. Kennedy University. Total 975 students are attending John F. Kennedy University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,864 and 77 students received grants of scholarship aid (36.67% of total undergraduate students). Total 975 students are attending John F. Kennedy University including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
|Address||100 Ellinwood Way, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-4817|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.jfku.edu|
John F. Kennedy University offers 29 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||5||3|
|Post Master's Degree||1||1|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||3||0|
John F. Kennedy University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
John F. Kennedy University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
John F. Kennedy University accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?