Acceptance Rate 32 %
SAT Average 889
Tuition & Fees $12,924
Student Population 596
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,206
Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $12,924 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 596 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 32% and the graduation rate is 75% last year.
The salary after graduation from Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $82,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science are $12,924. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $27,376 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at CDU. The acceptance rate of CDU is 32% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 7%. The average graduation rate is 75% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,206 and 57% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 596 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
CDU offers 16 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||0|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Science has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?