2023 Tuition & Fees $16,012
Student Population 134
Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Los Angeles, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,012 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $16,227.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 134 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $16,227.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Yo San University. A total of 134 students is attending .
Student Population for Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is 134
|Address||13315 W. Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90066|
|Net Price Calculator||www.yosan.edu/admissions-information-acupuncture-degree-los-angeles/|
Yo San University offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?