2023 Tuition & Fees $39,377
Student Population 573
Keck Graduate Institute is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Claremont, California. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $39,377 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $40,710.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 573 students are enrolled.
Explore Keck Graduate Institute
2023 Tuition & Fees
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $40,710.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at KGI. A total of 573 students is attending .
Student Population for Keck Graduate Institute is 573
|Address||535 Watson Dr, Claremont, CA 91711|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.kgi.edu/admissions-and-aid/tuition-financial-aid/|
KGI offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Keck Graduate Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Keck Graduate Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?