Tuition & Fees $39,389
Student Population 617
Keck Graduate Institute is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Claremont, California. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $39,389 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 617 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $38,808 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at KGI. A total of 617 students is attending .
KGI offers 9 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||2||1|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Keck Graduate Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Keck Graduate Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?