Student Population 169
San Joaquin College of Law is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Clovis, California. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 169 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at San Joaquin College of Law. A total of 169 students is attending .
Student Population for San Joaquin College of Law is 169
San Joaquin College of Law offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
San Joaquin College of Law does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
San Joaquin College of Law has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?