Harvey Mudd College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Claremont, CA. It has a total enrollment of 861 and student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 14 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Harvey Mudd College tuition and fees are $56,620 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Harvey Mudd College. The acceptance rate is 14% and graduation rate is 96%. Total 861 studetns are attending Harvey Mudd College and the student to faculty ratio is 8:1.
Harvey Mudd College offers 12 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Harvey Mudd College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Harvey Mudd College. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Harvey Mudd College for academic year 2017-2018.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $8,038)
Harvey Mudd College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?