Harvey Mudd College (HMC) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Claremont, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 902 students are enrolled into HMC. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 14% and the graduation rate is 92% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Harvey Mudd College tuition and fees are $56,620 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at HMC. The acceptance rate of HMC is 14% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 39%. The average graduation rate is 92% and the transfer-out rate is 6%. Total 902 students are attending HMC and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $34,661 and 586 students received grants of scholarship aid (64.97% of total undergraduate students). Total 902 students are attending HMC and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
|Address||301 Platt Blvd., Claremont, CA 91711|
|Net Price Calculator||https://npc.collegeboard.org/student/app/hmc|
HMC offers 19 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Harvey Mudd College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at Harvey Mudd College.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $8,239)
Harvey Mudd College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?