Graduate Rate 91.67%
Transfer-Out Rate 6%
Retention Rate 97%
At Harvey Mudd College, the graduation rates was 91.67% (198 students out of 216 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 107 male and 91 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvey Mudd College. Last year, the graduation rate was 91.67%. where 198 students out of 216 candidate completed their degree.
185 students completed their course in 4 years and 12 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||85.65%||87.72%||83.33%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||88.24%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvey Mudd College, 27 of 31 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 87.10%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Harvey Mudd College is 5.56% (12 out of 216 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvey Mudd College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?