Graduate Rate 92.71%
Transfer-Out Rate 6%
Retention Rate 97%
At Harvey Mudd College, the graduation rates was 92.71% (178 students out of 192 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 93 male and 85 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Harvey Mudd College. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.71%. where 178 students out of 192 candidate completed their degree.
162 students completed their course in 4 years and 13 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||84.38%||83.17%||85.71%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||85.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Harvey Mudd College, 24 of 24 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 100.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Harvey Mudd College is 5.73% (11 out of 192 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Harvey Mudd College, the retention rate is 97%.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?