For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 14.48% at Harvey Mudd College where total 4,101 students applied and 594 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Harvey Mudd College.
157 applicants (67% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 118 applicants (50%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,560 and 25th percentile score is 1,490. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 102. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Harvey Mudd College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||760|
Harvey Mudd College requires 4 articles and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 items are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Harvey Mudd College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Harvey Mudd College is Semester. Next table describes credits that Harvey Mudd College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?