Acceptance Rate 17.96%
SAT Score 1,530
ACT Score 35
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 17.96% at Harvey Mudd College where a total of 3,397 students applied and 610 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,530 and the average ACT score is 35. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to HMC.
At HMC, 149 applicants (71% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 87 applicants (42%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,530 and the average ACT score is 35 at HMC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,490. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 107 and the 25th percentile score is 101. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at HMC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||720||770|
Harvey Mudd College requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Harvey Mudd College is Semester. Next table describes credits that Harvey Mudd College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?