Acceptance Rate 13.67%
SAT Score 1,530
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 13.67% at Harvey Mudd College where a total of 4,045 students applied and 553 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,530 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Harvey Mudd College.
At HMC, 165 applicants (74% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 98 applicants (44%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,530 and the average ACT score is 34 at HMC. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,490. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 107 and the 25th percentile score is 102. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at HMC.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||710||770|
Harvey Mudd College requires 5 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 2 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Harvey Mudd College
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Harvey Mudd College is Semester. Next table describes credits that Harvey Mudd College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?