Claremont School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Claremont, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 385 students are enrolled into Claremont School of Theology. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $22,000 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Claremont School of Theology. Total 385 students are attending Claremont School of Theology. Total 385 students are attending Claremont School of Theology.
|Address||1325 N College Ave, Claremont, CA 91711-3199|
|Net Price Calculator||www.cst.edu|
Claremont School of Theology offers 8 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Claremont School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Claremont School of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?