Offered Degrees BS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 17
Online Programs 0
Salary after Completing $77,500 - $124,500
Harvey Mudd College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Harvey Mudd College offers 17 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||17||0||$77,500 - $124,500|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Harvey Mudd College offers Bachelor's degree with 17 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). The following table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Harvey Mudd College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||48|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||1|
|Spanish Language and Literature||✕||1||-|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||13|
|Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology (other)||✕||6||-|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||1|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||38|
|Mathematics and Computer Science||✕||36||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||2||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||1|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||15|
|Theoretical and Mathematical Physics||✕||3||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||5|
|Econometrics and Quantitative Economics||✕||4||-|
|Political Science and Government||✕||1||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||2||-|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?