Offered Degrees BS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 18
Online Programs 0
Salary after Completing $77,500 - $124,500
Harvey Mudd College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Harvey Mudd College offers 18 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||18||0||$77,500 - $124,500|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Harvey Mudd College offers Bachelor's degree with 18 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). The following table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Harvey Mudd College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||1|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||2|
|Foreign Languages and Literatures||✕||-||-|
|French Language and Literature||✕||2||-|
|Legal Studies [+]||✕||0|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||16|
|Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology (other)||✕||10||-|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||2|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||25|
|Biological and Physical Sciences||✕||-||-|
|Mathematics and Computer Science||✕||20||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||5||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||1|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||3|
|Theoretical and Mathematical Physics||✕||1||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||2|
|Econometrics and Quantitative Economics||✕||1||-|
|Political Science and Government||✕||1||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||1||-|
|Visual and Performing Arts||✕||-||-|
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?