Offered Degrees BS
Online Courses Not Offered
Total Programs 18
Online Programs 0
Salary after Completing $77,500 - $124,500
Harvey Mudd College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Harvey Mudd College offers 18 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. The following table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||18||0||$77,500 - $124,500|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Harvey Mudd College offers Bachelor's degree with 18 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). The following table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Harvey Mudd College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||1|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||2|
|Foreign Languages and Literatures||✕||-||-|
|French Language and Literature||✕||2||-|
|Legal Studies [+]||✕||0|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||16|
|Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology (other)||✕||10||-|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||2|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||25|
|Biological and Physical Sciences||✕||-||-|
|Mathematics and Computer Science||✕||20||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||5||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||1|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||3|
|Theoretical and Mathematical Physics||✕||1||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||2|
|Econometrics and Quantitative Economics||✕||1||-|
|Political Science and Government||✕||1||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||1||-|
|Visual and Performing Arts||✕||-||-|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?