Harvey Mudd College is categorized by Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie categorization. Harvey Mudd College offers 19 programs through on-site (classroom) only. It offers Bachelor's degree. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class||Salary Range after Completing Program*|
|Bachelor's Degree||19||0||$77,500 - $124,500|
Field of Study by Offered Degree/Program
Harvey Mudd College offers Bachelor's degree with 19 major programs. All programs are on-site education (i.e distance learning opportunity is not offered for the Bachelor's degree). Next table describes the offered major area and its subprograms for Bachelor's degree at Harvey Mudd College.
|Program||Available Online||Number of Completer||Average Salary after Completing|
|Computer And Information Sciences [+]||✕||1|
|Foreign Languages, Literatures, And Linguistics [+]||✕||3|
|French Language and Literature||✕||2||-|
|Legal Studies [+]||✕||0|
|Biological And Biomedical Sciences [+]||✕||16|
|Biomathematics, Bioinformatics, and Computational Biology (other)||✕||10||-|
|Mathematics And Statistics [+]||✕||2|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies [+]||✕||25|
|Mathematics and Computer Science||✕||20||-|
|Multi-/Interdisciplinary Studies (other)||✕||5||-|
|Philosophy And Religious Studies [+]||✕||1|
|Physical Sciences [+]||✕||3|
|Theoretical and Mathematical Physics||✕||1||-|
|Social Sciences [+]||✕||2|
|Econometrics and Quantitative Economics||✕||1||-|
|Political Science and Government||✕||1||-|
|Visual And Performing Arts [+]||✕||1||-|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?