Total Enrollment 902
Harvey Mudd College has a total enrollment of 902 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 887 full-time and 15 part-time students with gender distribution of 465 male and 437 female students.
Harvey Mudd College has a total enrollment of 902 with a gender distribution of 51.55% male (465 students) and 48.45% female (437 students).
Harvey Mudd College has 887 full-time and 15 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 887 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 15 students are attending with part-time status.
Harvey Mudd College does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Harvey Mudd College. There are 2 American Indian/Native American, 278 White, 31 Black/African American, 168 Asian, 176 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 88 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||2||0||2|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||4||0|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?