University of California-Berkeley (UC Berkeley) is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 42,501 students are enrolled into UC Berkeley. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 15% and the graduation rate is 91% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, University of California-Berkeley tuition and fees are $14,253 for California residents and $44,007 for non-residents. For graduate school, its 2020 tuition and fees are $14,187 for in-state students and $29,289 for out-of-state students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at UC Berkeley. The acceptance rate of UC Berkeley is 15% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 45%. The average graduation rate is 91% and no students have transferred out from the school. Total 42,501 students are attending UC Berkeley including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $18,993 and 57 students received grants of scholarship aid (0.18% of total undergraduate students). Total 42,501 students are attending UC Berkeley including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
|Address||200 California Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720|
|Net Price Calculator||calculator.berkeley.edu/|
UC Berkeley offers 297 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||92||1|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
University of California-Berkeley offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
University of California-Berkeley has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
University of California-Berkeley accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- How Much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- What colleges is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?