Acceptance Rate 14.44%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 14.44% at University of California-Berkeley where a total of 112,843 students applied and 16,295 were accepted. It requires three items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to UC Berkeley.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$70|
|Graduate Application Fees||$105|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
University of California-Berkeley requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Recommendations) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of California-Berkeley is Semester. University of California-Berkeley accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of California-Berkeley accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?