Acceptance Rate 78 %
SAT Average 1,250
Tuition & Fees $36,702
Student Population 36,681
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,109
University of Colorado Boulder is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Boulder, Colorado. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2020 tuition & fees are $12,500 for Colorado residents and $36,702 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 36,681 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 78% and the graduation rate is 69% last year.
The salary after graduation from University of Colorado Boulder varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $59,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of University of Colorado Boulder are $12,500 for Colorado residents and $36,702 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $13,556 for in-state students and $33,014 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at CU Boulder. The acceptance rate of CU Boulder is 78% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 22%. The average graduation rate is 69% and the transfer-out rate is 19%. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,109 and 47% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 36,681 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
CU Boulder offers 214 major programs through online and on-site education where 7 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||61||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
University of Colorado Boulder offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, NAVY, Air Force|
University of Colorado Boulder has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Colorado?