Total Enrollment 37,883
There are 37,883 students including 31,098 undergraduate and 6,785 graduate students at University of Colorado Boulder for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 31,635 full-time and 6,248 part-time students with gender distribution of 20,767 male and 17,116 female students. University of Colorado Boulder is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,053 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
University of Colorado Boulder has a total enrollment of 37,883 with a gender distribution of 54.82% male (20,767 students) and 45.18% female (17,116 students). There are 16,963 male and 14,135 female students in undergraduate school and 3,804 male and 2,981 female students are attending graduate school at University of Colorado Boulder.
University of Colorado Boulder has 31,635 full-time and 6,248 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 28,877 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,221 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 2,758 students are full-time and 4,027 are part-time students.
At University of Colorado Boulder, 1,319 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 2,881 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 37,883 students. In undergraduate schools, 3,222 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 978 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||2,881||2,591||290|
|Not In Online Classes||33,683||27,876||5,807|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Colorado Boulder. There are 78 American Indian/Native American, 24,989 White, 592 Black/African American, 2,085 Asian, 4,555 Hispanic, 34 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 1,303 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||78||38||40|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||34||19||15|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Colorado Boulder.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Colorado?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Colorado?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Colorado?