Acceptance Rate 100.00 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $10,890
Student Population 14
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,913
California Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Fresno, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
California Christian College is one of 4 colleges affiliated with Free Will Baptist Church.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $10,890 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 14 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100.00% last year.
Explore California Christian College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, California Christian's tuition & fees is $10,890.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at California Christian. The acceptance rate of California Christian is 100.00%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,913 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 14 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for California Christian College is 100.00 %.
Student Population for California Christian College is 14
Student to Faculty Ratio for California Christian College is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,913 at California Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||5364 E. Belmont Avenue, Fresno, CA 93727|
|Net Price Calculator||www.calchristiancollege.edu/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
California Christian offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
California Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about California Colleges
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?