Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $10,050
Student Population 13
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,373
California Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fresno, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 13 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of California Christian College are $10,050.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at California Christian. The acceptance rate of California Christian is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,373 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 13 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
California Christian offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?