Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $10,050
Student Population 13
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,373
California Christian College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fresno, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $10,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 13 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of California Christian College are $10,050.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at California Christian. The acceptance rate of California Christian is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,373 and 69% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 13 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for California Christian College is 100 %.
Student Population for California Christian College is 13
Student to Faculty Ratio for California Christian College is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,373 at California Christian College.
Financial Aid Amount
California Christian offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?