Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $9,810
Student Population 13
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,373
California Christian College (California Christian) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fresno, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of California Christian College is $9,810 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 13 students are enrolled into California Christian. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, California Christian College tuition and fees are $9,810 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at California Christian. The acceptance rate of California Christian is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. Total 13 students are attending California Christian and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,373 and 69 students received grants of scholarship aid (530.77% of total undergraduate students). Total 13 students are attending California Christian and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
|Address||5364 E. Belmont Avenue, Fresno, CA 93727|
|Net Price Calculator||www.calchristiancollege.edu/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
California Christian offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Christian College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?