Student Population 42
Berkeley School of Theology is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Berkeley, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 42 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at ABSW. A total of 42 students is attending .
Student Population for Berkeley School of Theology is 42
|Address||2606 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704-3029|
|Net Price Calculator||www.bst.edu/|
ABSW offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Berkeley School of Theology offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Berkeley School of Theology has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?