Tuition & Fees $18,745
Student Population 42
American Baptist Seminary of the West is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - other. The 2021 tuition & fees are $18,745 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 42 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $19,276 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at ABSW. A total of 42 students is attending .
Student Population for American Baptist Seminary of the West is 42
ABSW offers 4 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
American Baptist Seminary of the West offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
American Baptist Seminary of the West has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?