Student Population 474
California University of Science and Medicine is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Colton, California. It is a Medical school and medical center by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 graduate school tuition & fees is $39,098.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 474 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at California University of Science and Medicine. A total of 474 students is attending .
Student Population for California University of Science and Medicine is 474
|Address||1501 Violet Street, Colton, CA 92324-1603|
|Net Price Calculator||https://cusm.org/|
California University of Science and Medicine offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California University of Science and Medicine offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?