Claremont McKenna College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Claremont, CA. It has a total enrollment of 1,345 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 9 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, Claremont McKenna College tuition and fees are $54,405 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $60,798 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at Claremont McKenna College. The acceptance rate is 9% and graduation rate is 90%. Total 1,345 studetns are attending Claremont McKenna College and the student to faculty ratio is 8:1.
Claremont McKenna College offers 48 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Claremont McKenna College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at Claremont McKenna College for academic year 2017-2018.
(Typical Annual Charge: $7,490)
Claremont McKenna College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Claremont McKenna College accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- What colleges is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?