Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 2
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $64,288
Claremont McKenna College offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 2 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Claremont McKenna and 2 students enrolled online exclusively in graduate programs. For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $64,288. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Claremont McKenna College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$64,288|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||2 graduate students|
2 enrolled in online courses
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $64,288 at Claremont McKenna College. The 2022 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$60,798||$62,616||$64,288||$64,288|
At Claremont McKenna College, 2 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 1 male and 1 female students. By attendance status, there are 1 full-time and 1 part-time students. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Claremont McKenna College, 2 students are enrolled exclusively in graduate online courses and 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 2 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?