Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 3
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $64,288
Claremont McKenna College offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 3 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Claremont McKenna. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $64,288. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Claremont McKenna College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$64,288|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||3 graduate students|
It offers 1 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $64,288 at Claremont McKenna College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are increased by 2.67% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$58,467||$60,798||$62,616||$64,288|
At Claremont McKenna College, 3 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 3 male and 0 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?