Tuition & Fees $28,864
Student Population 120
Presidio Graduate School is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in San Francisco, California. The highest degree offered by Presidio Graduate School is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $28,864 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 120 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $27,200 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Presidio Graduate School. A total of 120 students is attending .
Student Population for Presidio Graduate School is 120
Presidio Graduate School offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Presidio Graduate School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Presidio Graduate School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?