Tuition & Fees $1,200
Student Population 43,722
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $917
Graduation Rate 23 %
University of the People is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pasadena, California. The highest degree offered by University of the People is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $1,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 43,722 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, the People's tuition & fees is $1,200.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at the People.
The average received amount of financial aid is $917 and 13% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 43,722 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Graduation Rate for University of the People is 23 %
Transfer-out Rate for University of the People is 1 %
Retention Rate for University of the People is 61 %
Student Population for University of the People is 43,722
Student to Faculty Ratio for University of the People is 17 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
17 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $917 at University of the People.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||595 E Colorado Blvd Suite 623, Pasadena, CA 91101|
|Net Price Calculator||www.uopeople.edu/tuition-free/what-is-tuition-free/|
the People offers 12 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
University of the People is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?