Claremont McKenna College is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1949 - Current|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?