Graduate Rate 91.10%
Retention Rate 96%
At Claremont McKenna College, the graduation rates was 91.10% (307 students out of 337 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 149 male and 158 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Claremont McKenna College. Last year, the graduation rate was 91.10%. where 307 students out of 337 candidate completed their degree.
286 students completed their course in 4 years and 17 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 4 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||84.87%||84.85%||84.88%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||95.65%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Claremont McKenna College, 52 of 61 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 85.25%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Claremont McKenna College, the retention rate is 96%.
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?