At Claremont McKenna College, the graduation rates was 89.80% (273 students out of 304 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 145 male and 128 female students have graduated the school last year completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Claremont McKenna College. Last year, the graduation rate was 89.80%. where 273 students out of 304 candidate completed their degree.
255 students completed their course in 4 years and 15 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 3 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||83.88%||82.10%||85.92%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Claremont McKenna College, 43 of 52 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 82.69%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Claremont McKenna College is 4.93% (15 out of 304 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Claremont McKenna College, the retention rate is 96%.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?