Graduate Rate 92.28%
Transfer-Out Rate 5%
Retention Rate 96%
At Claremont McKenna College, the graduation rates was 92.28% (299 students out of 324 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 153 male and 146 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Claremont McKenna College. Last year, the graduation rate was 92.28%. where 299 students out of 324 candidate completed their degree.
264 students completed their course in 4 years and 30 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 5 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||81.48%||75.90%||87.34%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||94.44%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Claremont McKenna College, 57 of 62 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 91.94%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Claremont McKenna College is 5.25% (17 out of 324 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Claremont McKenna College, the retention rate is 96%.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?