Total Enrollment 1,346
There are 1,346 students including 1,343 undergraduate and 3 graduate students at Claremont McKenna College for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 1,343 full-time and 3 part-time students with gender distribution of 678 male and 668 female students.
Claremont McKenna College has a total enrollment of 1,346 with a gender distribution of 50.37% male (678 students) and 49.63% female (668 students). There are 675 male and 668 female students in undergraduate school and 3 male and 0 female students are attending graduate school at Claremont McKenna College.
Claremont McKenna College has 1,343 full-time and 3 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 1,340 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 3 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 3 students are full-time and no are part-time students.
Claremont McKenna College does not offer the distance learning opportunity.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Claremont McKenna College. There are 1 American Indian/Native American, 551 White, 59 Black/African American, 154 Asian, 206 Hispanic, 2 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 84 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||1||1||0|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||2||2||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Claremont McKenna College.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?