For academic year 2018-19, the acceptance rate is 9.31% at Claremont McKenna College where total 6,272 students applied and 584 were accepted. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to Claremont McKenna College.
167 applicants (51% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 181 applicants (56%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. For score submitters, SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,350. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 102 and 25th percentile score is 91. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Claremont McKenna College.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||670||730|
Claremont McKenna College requires 4 articles and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at Claremont McKenna College
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Claremont McKenna College is Semester. Claremont McKenna College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that Claremont McKenna College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?