Acceptance Rate 13.34%
SAT Score 1,415
ACT Score 33
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 13.34% at Claremont McKenna College where a total of 5,306 students applied and 708 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,415 and the average ACT score is 33. It requires four items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Claremont McKenna College.
At Claremont McKenna, 194 applicants (62% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 139 applicants (44%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,415 and the average ACT score is 33 at Claremont McKenna. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,500 and 25th percentile score is 1,330. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 102 and the 25th percentile score is 92. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Claremont McKenna.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||660||730|
Claremont McKenna College requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, Admission Test Scores) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Claremont McKenna College
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Claremont McKenna College is Semester. Claremont McKenna College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Claremont McKenna College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?