Acceptance Rate 11.01%
SAT Score 1,475
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 11.01% at Claremont McKenna College where a total of 5,632 students applied and 620 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,475 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Claremont McKenna.
At Claremont McKenna, 102 applicants (28% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 90 applicants (25%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,475 and the average ACT score is 34 at Claremont McKenna. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,530 and 25th percentile score is 1,420. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 104 and the 25th percentile score is 96. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Claremont McKenna.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||700||750|
Claremont McKenna College requires 3 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations) and recommends 2 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Claremont McKenna College is Semester. Claremont McKenna College accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Claremont McKenna College accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?