Tuition & Fees $14,850
Student Population 134
Westminster Theological Seminary in California is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Escondido, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,850 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 134 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $15,050.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Westminster Seminary California. A total of 134 students is attending .
Student Population for Westminster Theological Seminary in California is 134
|Address||1725 Bear Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA 92027|
|Net Price Calculator||www.wscal.edu/|
Westminster Seminary California offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Westminster Theological Seminary in California does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Westminster Theological Seminary in California has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?