2023 Tuition & Fees $13,224
Student Population 126
Students:Faculty 2 : 1
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in San Diego, California. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,224 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $24,894.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 126 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $24,894.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego. A total of 126 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 2 to 1.
Student Population for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego is 126
Student to Faculty Ratio for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego is 2 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
2 to 1
|Address||401 W. A Street at 1 Columbia Place, San Diego, CA 92101-7903|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.thechicagoschool.edu/admissions/financial-aid/funding-your-education/|
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at San Diego has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in California?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?