Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $21,100
Student Population 54
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,669
California Jazz Conservatory is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The highest degree offered by California Jazz Conservatory is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $21,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 54 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of California Jazz Conservatory are $21,100.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at California Jazz Conservatory. The acceptance rate of California Jazz Conservatory is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,669 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 54 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for California Jazz Conservatory is 100 %.
Retention Rate for California Jazz Conservatory is 75 %
Student Population for California Jazz Conservatory is 54
Student to Faculty Ratio for California Jazz Conservatory is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,669 at California Jazz Conservatory.
Financial Aid Amount
California Jazz Conservatory offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Jazz Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?