California Jazz Conservatory is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 54 students are enrolled into California Jazz Conservatory. The highest degree offered by California Jazz Conservatory is Bachelor's degree. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, California Jazz Conservatory tuition and fees are $19,900 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at California Jazz Conservatory. The acceptance rate of California Jazz Conservatory is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 100%. Total 54 students are attending California Jazz Conservatory and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,669 and 48 students received grants of scholarship aid (88.89% of total undergraduate students). Total 54 students are attending California Jazz Conservatory and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
California Jazz Conservatory offers 2 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Jazz Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
California Jazz Conservatory accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✔|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✗|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the high school record in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?