Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $19,900
Student Population 54
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,669
California Jazz Conservatory (California Jazz Conservatory) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The highest degree offered by California Jazz Conservatory is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of California Jazz Conservatory is $19,900 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 54 students are enrolled into California Jazz Conservatory. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, California Jazz Conservatory tuition and fees are $19,900 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at California Jazz Conservatory. The acceptance rate of California Jazz Conservatory is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. Total 54 students are attending California Jazz Conservatory and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,669 and 48 students received grants of scholarship aid (88.89% of total undergraduate students). Total 54 students are attending California Jazz Conservatory and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
California Jazz Conservatory offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Jazz Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?