Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $21,100
Student Population 54
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,669
California Jazz Conservatory is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Berkeley, California. The highest degree offered by California Jazz Conservatory is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $21,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 54 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of California Jazz Conservatory are $21,100.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at California Jazz Conservatory. The acceptance rate of California Jazz Conservatory is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,669 and 48% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 54 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
California Jazz Conservatory offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Jazz Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?