Acceptance Rate 100 %
Tuition & Fees $21,900
Student Population 35
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,122
California Jazz Conservatory is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Berkeley, California. The highest degree offered by California Jazz Conservatory is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $21,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 35 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 100% last year.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, California Jazz Conservatory's tuition & fees is $21,900.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at California Jazz Conservatory. The acceptance rate of California Jazz Conservatory is 100% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 20%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,122 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 35 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for California Jazz Conservatory is 100 %.
Retention Rate for California Jazz Conservatory is 75 %
Student Population for California Jazz Conservatory is 35
Student to Faculty Ratio for California Jazz Conservatory is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,122 at California Jazz Conservatory.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2087 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94704-1268|
|Net Price Calculator||https://cjc.edu/baccalaureate-program/financial-aid/net-price-calculator/|
California Jazz Conservatory offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
California Jazz Conservatory does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?