2023 Tuition & Fees $13,500
Student Population 371
Trinity Law School is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Santa Ana, California. It is a School of law by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - professional practice.
Trinity Law School is one of 27 colleges affiliated with Other Protestant.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $13,500 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $13,650.
The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 371 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Trinity Law School varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $13,650.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Trinity Law School. A total of 371 students is attending .
Student Population for Trinity Law School is 371
|Address||2200 N Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705|
|Net Price Calculator||tls.edu/tuition/|
Trinity Law School offers 2 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Trinity Law School offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?