Tuition & Fees $21,600
Student Population 2,277
Fuller Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pasadena, California. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $21,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 2,277 students are enrolled.
For graduate programs, its 2022 average tuition & fees is $22,020.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Fuller Theological Seminary. A total of 2,277 students is attending .
Student Population for Fuller Theological Seminary is 2,277
|Address||135 N Oakland Ave, Pasadena, CA 91182|
|Net Price Calculator||fuller.edu/paying-for-grad-school/|
Fuller Theological Seminary offers 18 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||4||0|
|Post Master's Degree||2||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||3||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||3||0|
Fuller Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Fuller Theological Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?