Books & Supplies$1,126
Off-Campus Living Costs $21,528
California Jazz Conservatory 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at California Jazz Conservatory is $21,900. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $21,528 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $44,554 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$21,900|
|Books & Supplies||$1,126|
|Room & Board||$17,254|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,122|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$40,432|
|***California Jazz Conservatory does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $21,900. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.79% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|2019||2020||2021||2022||Tuition & Fees||$19,100||$19,900||$21,100||$21,900|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $886 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 4.24% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,126. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at California Jazz Conservatory.
|Books & Supplies||$1,917||$1,971||$1,080||$1,126|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at California Jazz Conservatory is and $21,528 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 1.44% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$13,779||$15,084||$13,779||$17,254|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in California?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in California?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?