Books & Supplies$584
On-Campus Living Costs $10,956
Off-Campus Living Costs $11,328
UAV 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at University of Antelope Valley is $12,500. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $10,956 when a student lives on campus and $11,328 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $24,040 when a student lives on campus and $24,412 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$12,500|
|Books & Supplies||$584|
|Room & Board||$8,044||$7,508|
|Average Financial Aid||$7,082|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$16,958||$17,330|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2015-2016, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $12,500.
|2013||2014||2015||2016||Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||$12,500|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $584. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at University of Antelope Valley.
|Books & Supplies||-||-||-||$584|
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for living costs at University of Antelope Valley is $10,956 when living on campus and $11,328 when living off-campus .
|On-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$8,044|
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$7,508|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in California?