2023 Tuition & Fees $25,672
Student Population 253
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,101
Graduation Rate 53 %
Students:Faculty 15 : 1
SAE Expression College is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Emeryville, California. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $25,672 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 253 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from SAE Expression College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $56,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore SAE Expression College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, SAE Expression's tuition & fees is $25,672.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at SAE Expression.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,101 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 253 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for SAE Expression College is 53 %
Retention Rate for SAE Expression College is 50 %
Student Population for SAE Expression College is 253
Student to Faculty Ratio for SAE Expression College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,101 at SAE Expression College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||6601 Shellmond St, Emeryville, CA 94608|
|Net Price Calculator||usa.sae.edu/admissions/financial-aid/|
SAE Expression offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
SAE Expression College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
SAE Expression College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about California Colleges
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?