Tuition & Fees $8,332
Columbia College - Imperial is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Imperial, California. It is a Master's College and University (larger programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $8,332 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Columbia College - Imperial's tuition & fees is $8,332.
Columbia College - Imperial offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Columbia College - Imperial does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Columbia College - Imperial has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- How many colleges require recommendations in California?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?